To always forge ahead in all spheres of life.
ADMISSION AND WITHDRAWAL
- No student will be admitted to the school without a valid Birth Certificate from the municipality for K.G. and Std. First, and a valid Leaving Certificate for other classes from last school attended. If the pupil comes from another State the Leaving Certificate must be countersigned by the education officer of that place.
- A calendar month’s notice is to be given before the withdrawal of students. Application for withdrawal from the school must be made by the parent or Guardian in writing.
- Notice of withdrawal should be given before the fifteenth of the month, else, the fees for the following month will be charged. Such notice should be given by the person responsible for the pupil and not by the pupil himself. Those who leave in April must pay their fees for the month of May.
- A Leaving Certificate will be issued only after payment of all dues and after 3 days from the date of application.
Fees and Concessions:
Parents are requested to check the entries in the fee card every month
No free ship of any sort or concession in school fees will be granted by the management. Every child has to pay the school fees regularly for Jr K.G to Standard IV.
Monthly fees must be paid in advance before the 20th of each month.
Parents unable to pay the fees by 20th of the month for some unforeseen circumstances must inform the Principal and specify the date when they will be able to pay, failing to which their child will not be admitted to class.
The delay of payment beyond two months renders the pupils liable to be struck off the rolls.
No student will be allowed to sit for the first or second semester examination unless all the fees have been paid up to date
Fees for the month of April-May are due by the 15th of March.
Scheme regarding Free Education to girls in recognized and aided secondary schools.
- This concession is available to girls and boys only from Standards Vth to Xth, in a Government recognized Private aided Secondary school run by Zilla Parishad.
- In accordance with the present policy of Government the benefit of this educational concession should be given upto three children in the family.